Updated: Aug 5, 2021
Your Atlanta Photography and Video Studio.
There are so many options for photography today, and the quality of entry-level cameras
(even mobile phones) often rival the quality of yesterday's pro cameras. Why choose a professional photographer, and more specifically why choose us as your photographers and photography studio. Wow! that's a great question...so glad you asked.
1. We have been photographing people for over 10 years. More importantly, we have a passion for portraiture and are constantly studying our craft and sharpening our skills, we make sure our photography studio is on top of the latest techniques in modern portraiture.
2. In addition to being professional photographers, we have business degrees. We understand and are interested in how our images and portraits can be best used to market yourself and your business. We specialize in executive headshots, and commercial videography and filmmaking.
3. Before we start taking any photos, we talk to you about how you plan to use your photos, the image you want to convey. Once we understand you and your business we can provide advice on wardrobe, makeup, and posing.
4. We are located in beautiful Peachtree City in Fayette County. Where the parking is always free, and the traffic is light. No fighting Atlanta rush-hour, and walking blocks away from the photography studio.
5. We let you see your photos as we take them. This gives you instant feedback and allows you to provide us feedback as well. We make sure you have the photography you wanted before leaving.
6. Fastest turnaround on the southside. We deliver your fully retouched executive headshots in one business day. You get your beautifully retouched portraits delivered via a password protected online gallery for you to download at your convenience.
7. We have your health and safety in mind. We schedule executive headshots and portraits by appointment only. Upon arriving at our photography studio we check every client's temperature and provide hand sanitizer at the front door. We wear masks for your protection and have two HEPA approved air filters ensuring the studio is as safe as possible. We use long lenses for our headshots and portraits to ensure proper social distancing.
We pride ourselves in providing executive headshots that stand out. Our motto is "We Make You Look Good!" and we mean it. If you are not completely happy with your photography, we will give you another session at no charge (although this almost never happens since you see and choose your photos before you leave!).
Feel free to call, email, or text us with any questions. We'd love to hear from you.