2017 Workshop Dates
|Mar 14 - Apr 11 (6pm-7:30pm) Tue
||Sep 2 (9am-2pm) Sat
Mastering /Advanced Digital Photography
Finally, you are shooting off automatic and your creative side is blossoming.
Who is this class for?
Photographers who have taken our Basic Digital Photography course, or are comfortable with all their camera settings, and are looking to improve their images. Here is what this course will cover
Advanced photo taking techniques
- The importance of planning before ever pressing the shutter
- The secret to getting those tack sharp images
- How to choose the best lens for your photo
- Getting steadier hand-held shots
- Avoiding the most common problems with digital photography
- High Dynamic Range photography
Improve your composition
- Rule of thirds
- Rule of space
- Focal points
- Lines / Pattern / Frames and dutch angles
- Vantage points
Let's talk about flash baby
- Understanding good vs. bad light
- $800 for a flash!! that's more than my camera...
- Front lighting, front lighting, side lighting and back lighting
- Reflectors and modifiers
Advanced photography techniques
- How to get perfect white balance every time
- Portraits and posing
- Night photography
- Focus stacking
What should you bring?
A DSLR, or Mirrorless with manual controls
What do you get?
4 hours of instructions